November 24-26, 2021
MS-1: The Korea-Japan Polymer Processing Joint Symposium 2021 (13th Meeting)
- The Committee of Polymer Processing, KSTP (Korea)
- The Committee of Polymer Processing, JSTP (Japan)
- Prof. Shinill Kang (Yonsei University, Korea)
- Dr. Tsutomu Nagaoka (Gifu Univ.)
The primary objective of the symposium is to bring together a group of scientists, researchers and engineers from Korea and Japan to exchange ideas and research findings on polymer processing. We welcome contributions on any topics related to polymer processing including design, materials, manufacturing process and estimation in various academic or industrial fields.
- All the accepted abstract and papers will be published in separate proceedings of the mini-symposium according to the tradition of the joint meeting.
- Please submit the abstract through Easychair and select "The Korean-Japan Poymer Processing Joint Symposium 2021" during the submission.
한국소성가공학회 (The Korean Society For Technology of Plasticity)
TEL:(02)501-4338 FAX:(02)501-4339 E-mail : email@example.com